What is CanyonTone™?
CanyonTone is a penetrating sealer and stain coating system, for use on ceilings, and verical faces.
CanyonTone can be used on exterior or interior surfaces to achieve permanent colour uniformity.
With excellent water-repellent properties, this coating is low cost, requires minimum preparation, and dries within hours to concrete and masonry surfaces.
• Uniformity of Appearance: Toning pigments are chemically suspended in solution at all times by a proven process that eliminates settling and colour variations on the structure.
• Colour Retention: non-fading toning pigments are as durable as natural stone and will greatly resist ultraviolet and ozone attack.
• Fast Application: dries quickly and can be rapidly applied in 2 coats over most surfaces.
• Non-Oxidizing: CanyonTone does not contain any ingredients that will oxidize, such as vegetable and marine oils, paraffins, stearates or organic pigments, which cause rapid degradation and allow moisture intrusion. CanyonTone contains pure, non-yellowing acrylic polymers; there are no filler resins or plasticizers.
• Non-Lapping: utilizes a unique acrylic resin formulation which, together with its low degree of pigmentation and sheen, virtually eliminates lap-marks under most application conditions.
• Water-Based: Non-toxic and odor free for easy, safe application on both interior and exterior surfaces. Meets most Federal, State and Local VOC requirements.
• No peeling or Flaking: Due to the micropenetrating qualities and tenacious adhesion of CanyonTone to concrete and
masonry surfaces, the stain does not peel or flake from the substrate as do typical “paint” finishes.